My favourite Drupal 8 Commerce showcases / case studies
- BlueJeans : Built by Acro Media & Commerce Guys.
Handles all billing for BlueJeans video chat products. Features self service functionality on the pricing page. Features localisation based on location.
Other interesting Drupal 8 Commerce websites
I wanted to add many more, but stuck to those that were the most visually stunning. Here are some others.
- GurneyGoo : Built by BlueFusion. The shopping cart presents the complete product range by default with quantities set to zero. Also has integration with Xero & NZ Post and adjusts prices for overseas customers so that total price remains the same when taxes are removed.
- Open Doors (German) : Built by 1xINTERNET. A small part of a very large German non-profit organisation. One store, one currency and multiple VAT rules.
- Big Island Fish : Built by Big Island Fish & Brad Jones. One-time-only products (caught fish) and integration with Braintree Marketplace API
- Bid Harvest : Built by Acro Media
- Mega Slam Hoops
- Tout En Tricotin (French)
- enSoie (French)
If there are any others you think deserve a mention, add a comment below and I’ll consider adding them to the list.